It’s a small world and getting smaller. We help companies reward the people important to them, no matter where they are in the world. We provide in-country reward fulfillment in 230+ countries in 21 different languages and ensure that each collection is culturally relevant and meaningful.
Outside of the U.S., we partner with in-region full-service performance improvement companies to procure and deliver rewards that are country-specific, culturally appropriate and fulfilled locally or regionally. Global award collections vary by geography. Each consists of a mix of:
- Merchandise items
- Gift cards and vouchers
- Travel vouchers
- Experiential Rewards (i.e., Red Letter Days)
- Charitable donations and social conscious awards
- Digital content in some major markets
continually refining a global reward solution
In country/region sourcing, fulfillment and customer service
- Multi-lingual, online catalog in 21 languages
- One order placed every 2 ½ minutes
- 97.4% of shipments incurred no duties/customs in 2013
- Guaranteed delivery. Immediate, no-charge replacement on damaged or inoperable rewards
- Customer service in language, local business hours by phone or email
- Supplemental payment (buy up) offered
- In Japan, food products like chocolates, dried fish, cheesecake and Kobe beef are popular?
- In China, luxury goods are growing in popularity?
- In Brazil, more people redeem for merchandise than vouchers?
- In Europe, color selection in kitchen goods is important? Northern Europe prefers bright colors while Southern Europe prefers earth tones.
We can help you make sure the rewards you offer are relevant to the people receiving them!
To learn more about how we can help you reward the people important to you company - wherever in the world they live - contact us